Generations Scholarship Programme
Which Students Can Apply For This Programme?
This programme is for Level 3 students who have attained 10 GCSEs at grades A-A*/7-9 including Maths and English. These students will have also had excellent attendance, punctuality and attitude to learning at KS4, as demonstrated by references and data – specific criteria will apply.1
What Is the Main Focus Of the Programme?
Given their high prior attainment, students on the programme are expected to succeed on an academically focused Level 3 pathway. The programme is designed to provide students with both challenge and support with achieving the top grades at A Level, and to equip them with the skills and qualifications needed to progress to top universities or prestigious apprenticeships.
The programme provides:
- £200 grant to spend on specific education-related resources, as agreed by the Sixth Form – conditions apply2
- Allocation to the ‘Oxbridge / Medics and Russell Group Universities’ or ‘University & Higher Education’ pathway
- Teaching for the Cambridge Pre U qualification, Medical entrance examinations, or support for an application to a prestigious apprenticeship
- An academic mentor or business mentor
- Support to apply for a prestigious university summer school or high-end summer internship/work experience
- Access to the vast array of personalised support and guidance available to all members of Goffs Sixth Form