Welcome to the Learning Resource Centre! On these pages you'll find plenty of information about what goes on in the LRC, from how we can help students improve literacy skills, enjoy reading for fun, hints and tips on how to research effectively (both on the web and in the library), how to cite your references and ensuring that you do not plagiarise when writing your coursework.
When is it open?
- Monday lunch time years 7, 10 and 12 only
- Tuesday lunch time years 8, 11 and 13 only
- Wednesday lunch time years 9, 10 and 12 only
- Thursday lunch time years 7, 11 and 13 only
- Friday lunch time years 8, 10 and 12 only
When can I come in and use it?
You can come in before school from 8.15, every break, lunch times if there isn’t a club on and after school most days except when there are twilight French classes on Mondays and Thursdays.
Who works in the LRC?
Ms Trippier is our Librarian.
We also have some student librarians and 6th form students who help out on the counter at break and lunchtimes and process the stock.