Year 7 Parents Evening 10th June 2021
I am writing to you to outline the arrangements for the forthcoming Year 7 Parents’ Evening on Thursday 10th June 2021. Due to our Covid-19 restrictions, we will be running this event remotely via our online booking system, where all appointments will take place via video call with our members of staff. Please follow the instructions outlined below to initially book your appointment(s).
- Visit the link https://goffs.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
- Enter in your details (please note your name must be entered as it is on our system), and your son/daughter’s details
- Select the date of the parents’ evening you wish to attend, or inform us you are unable to attend (so we do not chase your attendance)
- Select the appointments you wish to make with your child’s teachers. This can be done automatically or manually
- You will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the appointments made
The appointment system will open from 6pm on Thursday 27th May and close on Thursday 10th June at 12pm. Attached you will also find a user guide to support further with logging in and booking your appointments. If you need any support with logging onto the system or booking your appointments, please contact a member of our reception team on 01992 424200.
Miss McBride and Mr Petrou will also be available during the evening as part of the Year 7 pastoral team. Appointments can be made with us by contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please note that Mrs Naidoo will not be available on the evening for appointments. Should you wish to have an update on your child’s performance for this teacher, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o the respective teacher.
Please use the link below for instructions on how to access your appointments on the evening. All appointments will last 5 minutes, with the video cutting off after this time. When booking appointments, please leave a small gap to build in time to transfer between video calls with teachers. We recommend using a smartphone for the appointments. Where this is not possible, a laptop or computer with a webcam will be appropriate. https://support.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/article/801-video-parents-how-to-attend-appointments-over-video-call
We look forward to seeing you virtually on the 10th June.