Year 10 Parents Evening 6th May 2021
Due to our Covid-19 restrictions, we will be running this event remotely via our online booking system, where all appointments will take place via video call with our members of staff.
Please follow the instructions outlined below to initially book your appointment(s).
- Visit the link https://goffs.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
- Enter in your details (please note your name must be entered as it is on our system), and your son/daughter’s details
- Select the date of the parents’ evening you wish to attend, or inform us you are unable to attend (so we do
not chase your attendance)
- Select the appointments you wish to make with your child’s teachers. This can be done automatically or manually
- You will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the appointments made
The appointment system will open from 6pm on Thursday 22nd April and close on Thursday 6th May at 12pm. Attached you will also find a user guide to support further with logging in and booking your appointments. If you need any support with logging onto the system or booking your appointments, please contact a member of our reception team on 01992 424200.
Ms Legg and Ms Garner will be unavailable for general appointments due to their teaching commitments. If you would like to contact them following the evening with any queries, please do so via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please use the link below for instructions on how to access your appointments on the evening. All appointments will last 5 minutes, with the video cutting off after this time. When booking appointments, please leave a small gap to build in time to transfer between video calls with teachers. We recommend using a smartphone for the appointments. Where this is not possible, a laptop or computer with a webcam will be appropriate.
We look forward to seeing you virtually on the 6th May.